Apply For A Grant
Looking For Grants?
Although a pre-proposal discussion is not necessary; should you have questions on whether or not your project would fit our criteria, please contact Melanie Cordeiro at (508) 340-8714 or email@example.com
January – June 30th – First Cycle
July 1st – December 31st – Second Cycle
Applications must be submitted on the 30th of June and the 31st of December to be considered for the cycle.
• Eligible applicants include new or existing nonprofit organizations that serve children and families in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island
• Must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit designation from the IRS or operates under the fiscal sponsorship of a tax-exempt nonprofit (note: applicant is responsible for establishing that relationship BEFORE applying for a grant)
• Proposed program or project aligns with the Foundation’s mission
• Applicant does not discriminate in the hiring of staff or the provision of services based on ethnicity, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or national origin
• We do not fund events, sponsorships, or foundations.
• Demonstrated need
• Number of families served
• Strength of Organization (overall financial health)
• Staff/board strength to implement project or program
• Definition of successful implementation
• Feasible and realistic implementation plan/timeline